Hold Me Tight® Workshop for Couples
Hold Me Tight® is an evidence based couples 3-day workshop based upon Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
This educational workshop is suitable for all couples. It introduces you to leading research on the science of love, adult attachment patterns, the language of emotion and how as couples we become the hidden regulators of one another’s physiology – the ‘neural duet’. Through a series of structured conversations, you will explore the patterns in your relationship in a safe and supported way.
These conversations will support you to interact in ways that nourish and deepen your relationship. Each workshop involves a mix of teaching, videos, and conversations that you complete together with your partner. There is the opportunity to share insights with the group but this is not required.
You can learn how to:
- Address stuck patterns and negative cycles
- Make sense of your own emotions
- Learn more about your partner’s inner world
- Overcome loneliness
- Repair and forgive emotional injuries
- Deepen your emotional and physical connection
- Communicate to develop deeper understanding and closeness.
Dates & Times
- Friday 8th February 2019: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Saturday 9th February 2019: 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 10th February 2019: 9:30am – 5:00pm
- To book, please use the form below
- Questions, please email: [email protected]
Meet the Facilitators:
Sarah is a Child and Family Psychologist, trainer for the Triple P-Positive Parenting Programme, and Principal Advisor at the Office of the Children’s Commissioner.
Cary Hayward is the former Clinical Director for Relationships Aotearoa, led the initial development of EFT in NZ and is currently in private practice.
“Hold Me Tight®” is a registered trademark to Sue Johnson.